The KA 12 Auto Beveler is one of the lightest bevelling machines with the automatic feed in the market.
Thanks to its compact size and low weight it is perfect not only for workshops but also for assemblies.
The machine is equipped with the automatic feed. Working with KA 12 Auto Beveler is therefore very comfortable.
The quietest bevelling system on the market.
- For conventional steel (up to strength of 600 MPA / 87 022 PSI), stainless steel, brass, copper and aluminium materials.
- For bevelling material with minimum dimensions – width 65 mm / 2.56 in, length 60 mm / 2.36 in, thickness 3 mm / 0.12in.
- Thickness of bevelled material 3 – 35 mm / 0.12 – 1.37 in.
- Bevelling of pipes from the internal Ø 95 mm / 3.74 in.
- The bevel angle can be changed using replaceable arms (KIT for a given angle).
- The device is capable of performing double-sided bevel (X, K) without the need for material handling.
- Suprisingly silent drive.
- The machine is equipped with an automatic feed.
- Possibility of stationary and mobile use.
- The machine works on large workpieces without support at a speed of 1.8 m/min / 5.9 ft/min.
- Smaller parts of the material are inserted directly into the machine.
- Lightweight and compact design. One-man machine.
- Thermal protection of the motor
- Bevel angle: 30°, 45°, 22.5°, 37.5°, 50° (replaceable KIT)
- Thickness of bevel. material: 3 – 35 mm / 0.12 – 1.37 in
- Engine: 400 W
- Feed: 1,8 m/min. / 5.9 ft/min.
- Weight: 30 kg / 66 lb
- Dimensions: 470 x 294 x 523 mm / 18.5 x 11.57 x 20.59 in