The KA 50 Auto Beveler – very efficient, unique double sided beveling machine for steel, stainless steel, HARDOX, DOMEX and aluminium
(max. width of bevel 62 mm)
3 BEVELERS IN ONE + 3D ADAPTIVE SYSTEM = UNIQUE BEVELLING SOLUTION, MADE BY NKO MACHINES
- automatic feeding, automatic feed speed adjustment with inverter, 0 -1,2m/min
- high speed milling head with very resistant inserts, max. width of bevel 62mm/15°, 50mm/45°
- 15-60° infinitely variable angle, without replacing any parts
- material thickness 7 – 80 mm
- the electric circuit is enclosed in a dust proof box and is equipped with all the safety devices necessary.
- CE conformity declaration
- unique MANIPULATOR 3D – manipulator provides a simple quick turn KA 50 Beveler of 180° to create double sided bevel X K. The operator does not need a crane to rotate the material. There is a significant saving of work time.
- the unique clamping system allows the machine KA 50 Beveler to be assembled and disassembled (Quick System) within a few seconds without using any tools
- the beveler KA 50 Beveler is “floating” on MANIPULATOR 3D and compensates the unevenness of the floor or the deformations of the steel plate.
- MANIPULATOR 3D allows the easy manipulation with beveler
- the required height of the machine can be set up by MANIPULATOR 3D by lift handle
- the movement of the machine is provided by massive wheels mounted on the carriage
- the possibility to bevel with MANIPULATOR 3D or without
- the possibility to use the MANIPULATOR 3D like a stationary station
- EQUIPMENT for bevelling small flat steel
- Equipment is intended for use with the machine KA 50 Beveler
- With the equipment is machine KA 50 Beveler possible use for processing small workpieces
- The machine KA 50 Beveler maintains a continuously adjust the bevel angle between 20°- 60°
- Material specifications – for bevelling carbon steel, stainless stell and aluminium
- Thickness of material – from 7 to 80 mm
- Minimum dimension of material – 200 x 100 x 7 mm, with equipment for bevelling small flat steel
- Maximum dimension of material – unlimited
- Engine milling head – power 4 000 W / 400 V / 3 phases / 50 Hz
- Cutting speed – 182,92 m/min
- Milling head – 85 mm with 5 inserts
- Engine automatic feeding – 2 engine, power 120 W/ 400V /3 phases/50 Hz
automatic feed speed adjustment with inverter 0-1,2 m/min, adjustment depends on cutting conditions
- Machine weight KA 50 AUTO BEVELER + MANIPULATOR 3D – 175kg
EQUIPMENT for bevelling small flat steel – Art. Nr. 1942
The table mounted on beveler in up side down position
- Table size: 700 x 200 mm
- Working height: 914mm
- Weight (without machine): 30kg
- Smallest possible size workpiece: 200 x 100 x 7 mm
- Bevel angle α: 20°-60° infinitely variable
Active Smart Protection for your Triumph against overloading.
The System ASP
actively measures the loading of your machine during continuous and demanding operation.The System ASP constantly monitors the working dimensions of the KA 50 machine, the condition of its cutting inserts, the loading of its drive engine and the overall settings of the machine.In the event that an operator uses the KA 50 incorrectly- the machine will say STOP!!!
How does it work?
Should the ASP system recognise overloading, it will immediately inform the machine operator by flashing two white pilot lamps on its remote control panel. This indicates that the operator has 20 seconds to correct the settings of the machine. After the 20 second period the system ASP will automatically switch off the KA 50 machine to prevent any mechanical damage to its parts.
Prior to use, we strongly recommend checking the accuracy of the machine’s settings, the condition of the inserts and the suitability of the material to be machined.