Hand held beveler KS22 (maximum width of bevel 22mm)
KS22 is able to perform FACING – machining edges under angle 0° to remove unwanted material layer after plasma or oxygen cutting.
- High performance motor
- Continuously adjustable working angle from 0° – 60°
- The machine is able to perform FACING – machining edges under angle 0° to remove unwanted material layer after plasma or oxygen cutting.
- Very compact and ergonomic design allows achieving high productivity during work.
- Unique bevel size adjustment mechanism increases accuracy of the work.
- Circumferential protection frame protects the machine in case of fall and allows more options on how to grip the machine while working.
- With tube accessory can be beveled pipes and tubes to Ø 600mm.
- Power: 1 100W
- Voltage: 240 V
- Speed: 2 850 rev/ min.
- Width of the bevel: 0°- 60° 21mm (22mm with Premium milling head art.nr. 29202)
- Dimensions: 442x381x318mm
- Weight: 21kg
Included in price:
- Machine KS22 with milling head ( packed in carton).
- Tools needed for operation
- Operation manual