Introducing the Ingersoll Rand IQV12 Series G1811 Belt Sander—the first ever 12V cordless belt sander made specifically for the automotive industry.
With a 3/8” X 13” narrow-width belt, zero hoses and an 8-position adjustable belt arm, the G1811 is built for access and precision sanding. A variable speed lever adds control and a quick change lock and release allows you to switch belts as the job demands. But it’s more than agile.
This 2 lb. tight-space-navigator offers an impact- and chemical- resistant housing to make sure it holds up to being dropped and pushed to the places it needs to go.
The Ingersoll Rand R1130 ratchet wrench offers an exceptionally compact size for versatile performance in even the most challenging workspaces. A patent-pending slim-line battery and a paddle-style trigger help maximise access to tight places.
- Performance – Compact design and patent-pending slim-line battery improve access in tight areas
- Durability – Strong, polished aluminium housing withstands manual ratcheting and resists wear, impact and chemical damage
- Comfort – Feather-touch, variable-speed paddle trigger allows a variety of different grip techniques
This kit includes
- 1 x G1811AN-K2 Cordless Belt Sander Kit
- 1 x Ingersoll Rand R1130: 3/8″ 12V Cordless Ratchet