The all-new W7152 from Ingersoll Rand® is the most powerful ½” cordless impact wrench in its class. Delivering 1500 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and utilizing the IQv Intelligent Control System, the W7152 can go from MAX torque to “hand tight” in no time.
The powerful brushless motor and impact mechanism are finely tuned to unleash best in class power-to-weight ratio with 2040Nm of nut-busting torque and 1360Nm of MAX torque packed into 3.4kg and measuring 207mm tip to tail.
The IQV Power Control System includes 4 modes: MAX Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight. No matter the application, from axle nuts to oil pans, flange bolts to pre-torque joints and everything in between, there’s no need to switch tools. With the intuitive and familiar dial on the back of the tool, the W7152 delivers just the right amount of torque. when you need it.
The patented steel reinforced frame and impact-and-chemical resistant housing protects the W7152 from every day abuse. The IQV brushless motor delivers more power and efficiency than a brushed motor, providing you with a longer tool life that you can rely on to get the job done.
At 207mm, the short tip-to-tail design and 360° shadowless task light provide increased visibility and access no matter where your work may be hiding.
- Max torque: 1,000ft-lbs / 1,360Nm
- Impacts per minute: 2,450bpm
- Drive size: 1/2″
- Nut busting torque: 1,500ft-lbs / 2,033Nm
- Free speed: 0-1,900RPM
- Brushless motor delivers durability and efficiency
- All-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism
- Impact and chemical-resistant housing and patented steel reinforced frame
- Shadowless LED light ring with task light mode and 4 dimmable settings
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake
- Compatible with IQv20 Series™ Battery System