You will get the versatility you need in this Ingersoll Rand D5140 1/2” 20V Drill/Driver with a 16 position clutch that maximises fastening control for many fastener sizes and subtrates, as well as a variable speed switch with electronic brake.
Designed specifically for professionals looking for a multipurpose drill/driver that allows for multiple sizes and sustains heavy duty drilling. The variable speed switch allows for “soft start” and control during fastening and drilling.
- Engineered composite housing for increased protection against chemical attack
- Steel-reinforced housings add strength for unmatched drop resistance
- Over-molded soft-touch grip minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue and enhances user comfort
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool
- Convenient one-hand operation with reverse control at trigger
- High-capacity 3.0 Ah battery delivers maximum performance and run time
- Tool is delivered without battery and charger
|Drive||1/2″ Square Drive|
|Max Torque (ft-lb)||58|
|Reverse Torque (ft-lb)||58|
|Noise Level||75 dBA|
|Tool Warranty||1 Year|