Ideal for a wide range of applications — from engine repair and under-car work to light industrial maintenance, repair & operations (MRO). Compatible with the IQV20 Series battery platform, the Ingersoll Rand R3130 cordless ratchet delivers the convenience of cordless with the power of air.
The R3130 utilises a patent-pending metal and composite construction making it lightweight and tough enough to withstand manual ratcheting and bolt breakaway on stubborn bolts. Its unique inline battery interface offers a lower profile, giving technicians extensive reach and accessibility for engine compartment and under-car repairs.
Its proven engineered head is the same one used in Ingersoll Rand air-powered ratchets, so it stands up to the toughest professional use and delivers 54 ft-lb of torque — the same kind of power you expect from an air tool.
- 54 ft-lbs of torque, delivering the same kind of power you would expect from an air tool.
- Ergonomic handle and comfort grip offers the same reach as an air ratchet.
- Variable speed trigger provides maximum control of the tool.
- Ultra strong reinforced handle engineered to withstand manual ratcheting and bolt breakaway even on the toughest bolts.
- Metal and composite construction (yet light at 2 kg with a battery) protect against repeated drops.
- Compatibility with Ingersoll Rand IQV20 (cordless) Series batteries – making changing the battery quick and simple.
- One hour quick recharging with a battery fuel gauge, USB charge port and with wall-mounting capabilities.
|Drive||3/8″ Square Drive|
|Max Torque (ft-lb)||54|
|Free Speed (rpm)||225|
|Noise Level||86 dBA|
|Tool Warranty||1 Year|