Automatic contact pressure
- The pad drive board is spring-mounted. The contact pressure is automatically regulated for consistent polishing results.
- The pad maintains optimal surface contact and follows any floor unevenness.
Integrated vacuuming system
- The guard ensures that polishing dust stays under the machine. The dust is collected in the dust container by passive vacuuming to reduce dust impact while polishing.
- Any dust collected is easy to empty the filter bag is reusable.
High polishing speed
- 1,500 rpm for perfect polishing results.
Integrated wheel mechanism
- good directional stability; does not break away to the right or left; easy to handle
- The compact BDP 50/1500 C is extremely manoeuvrable.
Motor with belt drive
- Whisper quiet.
- Long/uninterrupted work intervals
Pad driver plate with centre lock
- Secure and centred pad fixing.
- For cleaning right up to edges – also forwards.
Scope of Supply
- Mains operation
- Dust suction
- Drive board with centerlock
The BDP 50/1500 C has impressively compact dimensions and is very easy to manoeuvre thanks to its central auxiliary impeller. With a rotational speed of 1500 rpm, the device delivers brilliant polishing results. Simple control elements guarantee intuitive handling. The rotating guard prevents dust from swirling around. Dust is collected in a 1-litre, recyclable fabric filter bag by the passive suction system. The machine does not drift off course and enables travel in a straight line on a consistent basis, meaning maximum productivity. The adjustable handle guarantees a comfortable working height and can be folded to save on storage space. The trigger prevents the machine from being started up unintentionally – the device stops as soon as the handle is released. The floating pad driver plate automatically adjusts itself to the surface below. It is spring-loaded and guarantees optimum contact pressure. The optional spray-cleaning attachment kit ensures that cleaning agents are only sprayed where they are needed.