The Makita Nibbler Die is a cutting wheel designed for use with the Makita 16 gauge nibblers. The cutting wheel has a metal construction that makes it durable in challenging applications and long-lasting. It can cut mild steel up to 16 metres thick, aluminium up to 10 metres thick, and stainless steel up to 18 metres thick. It is also rust-resistant for longevity and uses in damp environments. This nibbler dies ideal for use with other Makita tools such as the A-83951 punch.
- Nibble through up to 16 gauge mild steel
- Nibble through 10 gauge aluminium
- Nibble through 18 gauge stainless steel
- Constructed from high tensile steel
- Perfect for use with Makita’s Punch, model A-83951