Bevelling machine KFK10
– Edge rounding function
– High efficiency motor manufactured by FEIN POWER TOOLS
(Maximum bevel width 10 mm / 0.4 in.)
Designed for bevelling and deburring workpieces, internal and external radiuses, and holes.
Specially designed for producing bevels and welding preparation.
Durable and stable machine design without compromises.
Thanks to the special design of the cutting head you will save ½ inserts at reductions of up to 8 mm / 0.31 in of the bevel width.
- Scale for accurate bevel size adjustment.
- For bevelling and deburring steel, aluminium, and other materials.
- Replaceable head for changing bevel angle.
- Handheld powerful equipment.
- Electronic Speed Control.
- Edge rounding function, preparation before surface treatment.
- Manufactured in Czech Republic, with a high performance German manufactured the motor.
- Max. bevel width:
0 to 10 mm / 0 to 0.4 in < 400 MPa / 58 015 PSI
0 to 5 mm / 0 to 0.2 in > 400 MPa / 58 015 PSI
- Bevel angle:
replaceable head 0° / 30° / 37,5° / 45° / 50° / 60° – other angles on demand
- Rounding Radius:
R 2,5 mm / R 3,5 mm / R 4 mm
R 0.1 in / R 0.14 in / R 0.16 in
- Motor: 1.700 W
- Speed:2700-8500 RPM
- Overload protection: thermal
- Feeding: manual
- Weight: 6 kg / 13.2 lb
Included in the price:
- Beveling system KFK10 without milling head
- Packet in a cardboard
- Operating tools
- User manual