- eco!efficiency mode – economical and environmentally friendly, even during longer periods of use.
- Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%.
- The stainless steel heating coil offers lasting protection against corrosion and prevents the formation of black water.
Ease of use
- Intuitive operation with one-switch control.
- Intuitive operation with large single-button selector switch.
- Lockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- Integrated lance holder for easy transport.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- “Jogger” design with large wheels and castors.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Scope of Supply
- Pressure cut-off
- Spray lance, 840
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10
- High-pressure hose, DN 6, 250 bar
- Integrated fuel and cleaning agent tank
- SDS system
Highly economical and user-friendly: The HDS 5/10 C EASY! hot water high-pressure cleaner is our entry-level model in the hot water Compact class. The machine is equipped with an eco!efficiency mode and a 10amp 2.2kW single-phase motor which makes it extremely economical and efficient and is therefore kind both on the environment and on your wallet. The HDS 5/10 C EASY! also offers many other impressive features and benefits: Central single-button operation as part of the easy operating system and convenient handling due to the extra large wheels and steering roller. The hard-wearing chassis can withstand even heavy-duty use and is fitted with integrated tanks for cleaning agents and fuel. The machine also features an in-built accessory compartment for tools and nozzles, as well as hose and power cord storage. While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners enable handling that is five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity.
Flow rate 500 l/h
Operating pressure 95 / 9.5 bar / MPa
Fuel oil consumption, full load 3.2 kg/h
Heating oil consumption, eco!efficiency 2.6 kg/h
Type of current 1 / 240 / 50 Ph / V / Hz
Power rating 2.2 kW
Weight (with accessories) 96.2 kg
Weight incl. packaging 105 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H) 1060 x 650 x 920 mm