Construction sites, public parks and other, often remote, places of use: Wherever there are no external power sources available for your demanding cleaning tasks, our HD 8/23 G Classic cold water high-pressure cleaner with EU STAGE V petrol engine is the perfect choice. With an hourly water volume of 800 litres, a working pressure of 230 bar and the robust crankshaft pump, the machine masters even more challenging cleaning tasks reliably. HD 8/23 G Classic is extremely user-friendly, mobile and easily transportable by car, thanks to its ergonomic push handle, practical accessory storage, compact dimensions and puncture-proof wheels. The machine also impresses with easily accessible components that are effectively protected by a large water filter and a thermo and safety valve. To prevent damage resulting from external influences, machine features a highly robust tubular steel frame.
- Puncture-proof wheels guarantee permanently high mobility.
- The compact and slim machine is also very easy to manoeuvre in confined areas.
- For excellent mobility, comfortable transport and space-saving storage – fits perfectly in a standard car.
Durable and sturdy
- A robust tubular steel frame reliably protects the machine against damage.
- Proven safety technology such as thermo and safety valve and water filter.
- Crankshaft pump with ceramic pistons.
Storage possibilities for accessories
- Hose hook and accessory storage for simple storage and carrying.
- Ergonomic grip and hose storage
|Operating pressure (Bar)||230|
|Max. pressure (Bar)||280|
|Weight (with accessories) (Kilogram)||44.9|
|Weight incl. packaging (Kilogram)||52.94|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||878 x 538 x 702|
- Trigger gun: Standard
- High-pressure hose: 10 Metre
- Power nozzle
- Cage frame
- Crankshaft pump with ceramic pistons
- Water filter