BEVELER B15 AIR (max. width of bevel)
Pneumatic Hand Beveler with huge power for straight edges, contours, boreholes, radius. The beveler is designed and produced by NKO MACHINES and brings a new high ergonomics design and huge power for every day beveling. Aluminum alloy body engine, Hardox support plate, milling head and inserts designed especially for hand beveler.
- Ergonomic two-handed operation
- Huge power for all applications
- Straight edges, contours, boreholes
- Excellent price
- 30°, 45°, 50°, 60°other on demand
- Made in Czech Republic by NKO MACHINES
- The beveler B15 AIR is a heavy-duty hand held pneumatic beveler which uses 6 indexable carbide inserts. The design allows straight edges, contours and contours to be beveled with ease, suitable also for radius.
- High performance pneumatic motor offers huge power for all applications
- Works with steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, plastic and other materials.
- The precision dial scale allows precise adjustment of the chamfer height.
- Replacable the tool holder for angle 30°, 37,5; 45°, 50°, 60°other angles on demand.
- Power: 2 984W
- Air pressure/consumtion: max 6 bar/750 l/min
- No load: rpm.6000
- Bevel width:
0 to 15mm < 400 N/mm2
0 to 8mm > 400 N/mm2
- Net weight: 7,5kg approx
- Bevel angle: optional 30°, 37,5°, 45°, 50°,60°, other angles on demand
- Radius: 2,5; 4 mm
Included in the price:
- Beveler B15 AIR
- Needed tools for operation
- 1 operation manual
- WITHOUT HEAD! Select the desired head angle